Feedspot Top 60 Handicraft Blogs

Wednesday 24 June 2015

Glass Art by a Newborn Mother

"Congratulations, it's a baby girl as you wished for .." these words from my gynae made me feel something I've never felt before ... extreme happiness.... literally put me into tears of joy.

Listen to the heart beat for the first time, feel her kick, first look during the scan ... all these made me so much eager to see our baby ... last few months were really testing time for my impatient behavior :) . One fine morning earlier this month, all these things culminated in the birth of our  child.

I am a responsible mother now ;) enjoying every bit of motherhood. Even though there are sleepless nights with burning eyes ... it is one of the most amazing experiences of my life. We ROCK Ladies  !!

Coming back to the intent of this blog, Here is my last glass painting, of size 20 x 24 inches. I don't think I will be able to spend time on art work for next 5 months, so off to a much needed break now :) see you after some time.. take care..


 Glass painting ..Size : 20 x 24 inches


5 comments:

  1. Like it a lot, very nice. I did something similar but the curvy lines are giving extra dimension n enhancing beauty of the art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lekha, I added those lines just to fill up the space :)..

      Delete
  2. This is just so pretty!! Many congratulations on receiving your bundle of joy!!

    ReplyDelete