Feedspot Top 60 Handicraft Blogs

Monday 22 September 2014

Handcrafted Tulips

Hi Friends,
   Here is my latest work, Tulips made out of Thai clay. I have read about Tulip gardens of Netherlands in a magazine recently. The photographs in that magazine inspired me so much that I thought of trying some flowers using Thai air dry clay, which is very flexible and durable. Also it's an ideal one for sculpting flower and to captivate the realistic beauty.

  Usually Tulip blooms during the spring, but these handcrafted flowers can decorate your place throughout the year with least maintenance. You can just use a dry soft brush to dust off.

  I have created a new category for 'Clay Flowers' in my blog, so you can expect more in the coming days :)









  Thanks for visiting my blog, have a nice day :)

5 comments:

  1. Looks like real flowers..Really nice work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautyfull work... keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much.. I tried hard to make them look real,,glad that u people liked.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. just Wow , Very very very nice work , keep It up :)

    ReplyDelete