Feedspot Top 60 Handicraft Blogs

Sunday 26 May 2019

Avian beauties

Hi,
   This time for a change, I am here with some photographs, which I have taken in my recent visit to Sirsi, my native place. I consider myself extremely lucky to have been born there, which provided me ample opportunity to enjoy  the pure nature right from my childhood.

I always enjoyed watching birds and their behavior. Effortless and graceful flight of birds always fascinated me. This time, got a chance to capture these avian beauties in my camera, in fact I could capture more than 30 varieties of birds without much effort. Although I find bird photography, especially wild bird photography quite difficult, I am enjoying the challenges.

I should thank my cousin for his guidance in this exploration. He not only educated me in the basics of bird watching, but also taught how to locate and approach them safely without disturbing their life and damaging the habitat, which is really important for an amateur photographer like me..

So enough of writing now!! ;) here are the photographs...


                                             Orange minivet male

                                                       Green bee eater

                                                        Vernal hanging parrot


                                                        Asian Fairy-bluebird

                                           Velvet fronted nuthatch 


Greater Racket-tailed Drongo

                                                      Indian Yellow Tit

                                                    Malabar grey Hornbil


                                                      Coppersmith Barbet


                                                         Orange minivet female

3 comments: