Feedspot Top 60 Handicraft Blogs

Saturday 30 December 2017

Learning and Loving Abstract Paintings

Hello All,

   I have uploaded few of my recent abstract paintings here..

                                                     
                         
      An attempt to show how Mother nature is trying to balance her all the elements....                                                                         Acrylic on Canvas - 3' / 3'

On my recent visit to Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary, took a boat ride. The guide who accompanied us was having 30+ years of experience there and had the knowledge of many birds in the sanctuary. He explained how the climate change is affecting the birds, which inspired me to do these two paintings.
 

Birds in changing climate - 1
Acrylic on Canvas - 20"/30"



                                                         Birds in changing climate - 2
Acrylic on Canvas - 20"/30"




                                                         Untitled - Acrylic on Canvas - 6"/8"

My husband always wanted me to learn abstract paintings. Because of him, I have started exploring good options to learn and came across a workshop being conducted by Mr. Shirish Deshpande... I have enrolled for the same and enjoyed every bit of it. He is a very giving and selfless personality .. sincerely he is one of the best teachers I have come across. He has made me to enjoy the whole process of abstract paintings .. learning and loving abstract paintings ... lot more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment