Feedspot Top 60 Handicraft Blogs

Wednesday 19 April 2017

Akanksha - 2017

Hello Everyone,

Happy to share few pictures from our recent exhibition- 'Akanksha', held  at Karnataka Chitrakala Parishath. I'm truly humbled to be part of this show.

Thank you so much Shyamala madam, for giving me this wonderful opportunity to not only display my art, but also to meet some amazingly talented artists and make some wonderful friends. Through Akanksha, self taught artists like me, get a chance to meet like minded people and learn so much about art. 

Many thanks to all of you, who have visited and appreciated the Akanksha exhibition. I really appreciate you all for taking the time off to visit the gallery. I'm thrilled with the response, compliments and good wishes..





          Chennakesava Temple, Somanathapura - Oil on canvas
          Size: 29 X 38 inches



Tiger - Oil on Canvas
Size : 22 X 32 inches


Two of my paintings got new home ... more than that they are with wonderful people. Here is my husband posing with Mr. Satish Panjabi and family... amazingly nice people ....





No comments:

Post a Comment