Feedspot Top 60 Handicraft Blogs

Tuesday 21 January 2014

Chira Santhe - The art (af)fair of Bengaluru

/hihi
Chitra Santhe is a one-day art festival organised by Chitrakala Parishat, where nearly 2000 artists from all over India come together to showcase their work on the side pavements of Kumara Krupa Road in Bangalore. 

This time it was held on Jan 5th, and am lucky to get a stall this year as well. As the space allocated to the stall was smaller than last year and my friend had put few of his works in my stall, it was difficult to display all the paintings properly.

This is the best occasion to interact with many artists and art lovers, and get to know about them. Its a great platform to learn so many things and get inspired by their work.

This year the art fest witnessed more crowd compared to last year. I think the number of photographers also have increased, thanks to smart phones :)  Although I hate the crowd in general, but Chitra Santhe is the only event where I enjoy the crowd very much :)





I would like to thank all of you, who have visited my stall.

Have a gr8 day. /bye

No comments:

Post a Comment